Master Lock Universal Toggle Lockout – Multiple Lockouts
Locks out practically all miniature ISO/DIN circuit breakers across the world.
- Can apply padlocks either horizontally or vertically.
- The highly durable Zenex thermoplastic material is resistant to chemicals
- Capable of performing efficiently in extreme environments.
- The thumb turn dial screw enables ease of attachment and also ensures a secure fit.
- Product Dimensions: – Closed Position: 2.073″ L x .697″ W x 1.181″ H (52.65 x 17.70 x 29.99 mm)
- Color: Black and Red
- Material Used – Body: PBT with Brass Thread Insert, Cover: PBT + PC Zenex™, Screw: Stainless Steel
- Capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Corrosion Resistance: ASTM F883 Grade 6
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Contact us, we’re happy to help!
Apply device to breaker
Turn thumb dial screw until clamped on breaker toggle
Close protective cover
|Step 4, Option A|
Apply Padlock Vertically
|Step 4, Option B|
Apply Padlocks side-by-side, for adjacent breaker lockout
|Step 4, Option C|
Apply Padlock horizontally